Review casera EDIFIER C2 (2.1+1)

Todos los modelos con 2 parlantes satélites y un subwoofer.

Moderadores: Soporte-1, hurling

soporte
Site Admin
Contactar:

Re: Review casera EDIFIER C2 (2.1+1)

Mensajepor soporte » Sab Ago 22, 2009 12:03 pm

como C2 es estereo, para que senial SW de DVD funciona con el subwoofer del C2, hay que configurar el DVD atraves de MIX L/R (osea salida estereo del DVD no se si lo trae, podes dar cuenta que es un juego de RCA aparte de los 6 salidas de audio), caso si no trae esta salida, debes desabilitar 5.1 desde el SETUP del DVD player (el boton setup cuando el CD esta parado) pone en modo Estereo. eso es todo. ya que el canal SW va a ser mesclado con canal L y R.
Gracias por su consulta. estamos a su servicio
Para una mejor y mas efectivo atencion, tambien utlizamos el facebook oficial EDIFIER ARGENTINA
les invito poner "like" a nuestro fan page: http://www.facebook.com/edifierargentina

jms801

Mensajepor jms801 » Mar Nov 03, 2009 2:56 am

Alguien me puede explicar lo siguiente... estos son los parlantes por lo que veo en todos lados como los mejores, lindos, suenan bien etc etc... lo que no entiendo, como unos parlantes de este nivel no traen salida para auriculares... algo tan simple que parlantes de 50 pesos los traen!!!

Por lo demas son excelentes... increibles!!

Me corrijo solo, los trae... habia leido mal como un tonto, me pueden decir donde trae la salida de auricular?, en el ampli?

arielf
Amigo Edifier

Mensajepor arielf » Mar Nov 03, 2009 10:33 am

si trae salida de auricular , en el ampli , en el frente abajo

hizaki_86

Mensajepor hizaki_86 » Mié Dic 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Excelente Review, yo tengo a los parlantes hace dos días y me tienen totalmente conforme, me gustaron mucho.

Tincho

Mensajepor Tincho » Vie Sep 27, 2013 9:32 am

Me gustaría saber si alguno probo los C2XD.

Lo que me llama la atención que el C2 XD "pesa" solo 7.8 kg teniendo casi el doble de potencia que el C2 que pesa 9.2 kg, esto me hace dudar de los materiales o calidad de construcción del C2XD.

Como no los puedo escuchar para comparar uno al lado del otro, me gustaría saber la opinión de alquien que los haya probado.

Desde ya gracias

97WzugSKd3
Amigo Edifier

cheap nhl jerseys 0-21-0-21-240567 cheapjerseys

Mensajepor 97WzugSKd3 » Dom Abr 29, 2018 2:49 pm

They did not radio the tower that they had received the instructions until they were already in takeoff position.. I needed all of mine. So Maybe during flu season we don't do so much hand slapping. The average American consumes 20 a day of added sugars.

cheap mlb jerseys The server and lag issues we all had to face have really started to get bad and frankly Epic you should be able to handle them. I also listen to a lot of stuff like Elvis, the Beatles, Queen and other "classics." That's influence from my dad.. Condition and I took his classes currently three lessons. wholesale jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys I also disagree entirely with your original premise that coins with a lower spot price are guaranteed to be more volatile than coins with a higher spot price. He was so tough that when one coach was asked how he planned to stop him, he merely shrugged and said, "With a shotgun as he's leaving the locker room.". cheap chian jerseys

cheap jerseys The fishermen built a temple at the place where the goddess was sighted.. Have a great day.. This hub says so much about Valentine's day, but at the same time it says so much about you. He can get pushed around in the post, and hasn't been much of a rebounder to this point, so there are areas that he needs to improve upon as a junior. cheap jerseys

Put together a professional resume if you haven already, and go to every single career fair your college hosts between now and when you graduate.You want to start applying for jobs five or six months before you graduate, and possibly sooner if you think you might want to go into some sort of business related field like sales or insurance.clearwaterrev 1 point submitted 8 months agoI rather go in a environmental/scientific/lab/research based route, which is sort of hard looking into with just a BA anthropology degree.I don think you be qualified for many jobs in those fields.

cheap jerseys wholesale Our house is a disaster mostly because of the damage my brother has caused such as creating holes in the walls. More surface area = more time cleaning.. In the garden, watching bluebirds swoop down from their perches in trees or from atop a nesting box to take moths and other flying insects on the wing is a spectacular sight.. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap china jerseys Well, you are getting there buddy. I fucking hate crypto mining. In this article, I present a list of such famous people from the annals of history, who changed the world, challenged established thought, broke the shackles of conformity and dared to be themselves. cheap china jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys A socialpath is a person whose behavior goes against the social norms, thus his/her behavior can be termed as antisocial. And prosperity for wrong. The ears are smaller than normal for a cat, and this makes the cat's whiskers appear to be much more prominent. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys There is a possibility that MA might have voted for this amendment also and their archives are being searched now for that vote. We had so many bruises and injuries from practicing on straight up hard tile even though those routines were not highly skilled.. cheap authentic jerseys

Suzuki got the first hit ever recorded in the Big Leagues off of Darvish, and it came on a 96 mile per hour fastball.. In fact, it is exactly the opposite. Some of the dance related vocabulary will be unfamiliar to the children, but the entertaining story is easy to understand.

Want to guess where it is located? Hong Kong and opened it's practice in 2008. They also try to stop running backs. But also take note, with just a simple dietary assessment; you can easily identify what the real origin of this manifestation really is..

A: No. It all about variety just remember that some hiking boots are lighter because they have less reinforcement, so just be aware to judge each boot possibility with a keen and critical eye.. He was surely very excited, and the pressure didn't phase him any, he went 3 for 5 in his first game..

The alleged incidents echoed of a different time on campus, a throwback to the days when Stevenson arrived in rural Columbia from inner city St. Nobody would be surprised in the least if Verlander and McCullers are the only pitchers who take the mound for the Astros on Tuesday night.

edEfyBQlAG
Amigo VIP Edifier

wholesale china jerseys 0-23-0-23-241788 wholesale jerseys china

Mensajepor edEfyBQlAG » Lun Abr 30, 2018 6:10 pm

Even our current franchise craze takes money out of communities and sends it to the corporate headquarters. We don have those guys. Don let them get your life. And the cream of coconut called for isn exactly used in a lot of other drinks if you trying to curate a smaller bar.

cheap nba jerseys Harry Potter who so good at quidditch naturally. The problem is that we talking about scalability in general, which this section does not answer.. I'm medium jaded from having a pediatric surgeon for a mother but I really think the combo you need is "fulfilled from helping people" PLUS some element of medicine that you just think is cool. cheap football jerseys

Little tip, sometimes just the threat and pressure of having an ability ready, and your opponent knows it is, is better then using the ability actually. With the help of over 6,000 volunteers putting in over 200,000 hours every year, the Appalachian Trail Conservancy preserves and makes it possible that the trail's natural beauty and heritage is there for people to enjoy..

Take for example these lock levers from my 1962 Valiant. There was nothing I could do that was better than spending time with her. Otherwise great hikes, but if you want night sky photography nothing will ever beat Big Bend National Park, it reigns king of stargazing opportunities.

cheap authentic jerseys You'll love it then it got quiet and all started making baby crying like aaagh and the whole table just busted up laughing. If someone said to you, "Hey, I dare you to swim 2.4 miles, ride a bike for 112 miles, and run a marathon. Adjectives are used extensively in regular conversation and writing, specifically when we are describing something. cheap authentic jerseys

The latter leaves everyone feeling pretty awful.. Dead AAA batteries from past uses remain undisposed of, littering the folded metal corners of the shelf tray. I miss feeling like I contributing to society. I honestly didn even think this would get as much recognition as it did.

wholesale jerseys I prefer to leave my battery in so I can start the car once each week. His approach was named operant conditioning as it focused the ways in which behavior operated on the environment to elicit responses. This will slow your cash flow down to a crawl with your 9k per day cash deposits when you raking in millions. cheap nfl jerseys

There is just too much in common between him and Tom Riddle.. This is a poignant and all too familiar predicament for the family to learn how to cope with. From drug abusers to rapists to white collar criminals. The most important thing you can do is to recognize when you're creating drama.

In your situation I find an antique in the 3 500 dollar range, something that go very nicely in any living room, no matter the decor. A good amount of whole grains to include in your daily diet is between 3 and 4 servings. If there an opportunity to expand your market you try to make the most of it, but you can honestly tell me that Mr.

wholesale football jerseys Racists will be prejudiced against a group, but they don hate every member of that group. I DON WANT IT. I called my manager and said I wasn sure if I could make it due to the weather, he said if I wanted to keep my job I had to come in. Valdimir Putin? Has a food tester, lies awake at night wondering if he can trust the mother of his secret son. wholesale football jerseys

wholesale china jerseys He was so patient and logical in answering my questions that it made me consider putting down my pen for a placard. Hope the second leg looks better and we get to rest some players because if we play like this in the semis, we will get punished, especially by Madrid.However, I am still happy we got a great result and can go into the next leg with some confidence. wholesale jerseys

wholesale jerseys 30 points submitted 2 days agoI get annoyed with the constant pumping up of Rance too, same with Cyril, Danger, and any other good players.Player X does something good: "Great work there by player X"Rance / Danger etc does something good, or just not shit: "Oh fantastic job there, that why he the best in the business, just always relied on to do what needs to be done. wholesale jerseys

cheap jerseys china Norway has a recidivism rate of 20%, Sweden has 41%. They also make it fresh to order so you're not getting one that's been sitting around for a few weeks. The idea that she can easily use the dragons to destroy just a tiny piece of the city is ridiculous cheap jerseys china.

edEfyBQlAG
Amigo VIP Edifier

20-43-20-43-104491 cheap mlb jerseys

Mensajepor edEfyBQlAG » Mié May 02, 2018 3:01 am

Designers than rather make changes to the book in indesign instead telling the programmers. She didnt know how to use the cross walk and was afraid of getting hit by a car. To which I say, fair enough. "When you can hit at that part of the draft, and/or free agency, it's a really good thing," Lynch said.

The US needs a safe place to park their planes and weapons of war. The beginning was amazing tho, did a bunch of whippets on the come up. Btw. There's a reason something like 98% of black women voted for Hillary desperation. I want to be able to dress with confidence in hot weather, because wearing jeans all summer isn cheap nhl jerseys something I want to keep doing.Other than that just generally being healthy.

Instead of popping off on me, tell me why my opinion is brain dead. I suggest the farms. Plus free shipping because it over $100.. Elbow pads are handy too but I could play without them if I had to.. A wholesale jerseys china
life plan would be "I going to do X and Y, and that way I make a difference, and I earn Z bucks a month and I live in a van to save money!".

Also, it's not surprising to have students designated with mild/moderate disabilities (auditory or visual disorders, Asperger's, ADD/ADHD) and students with severe disorders (intellectual or developmental disorders, low functioning autism, and emotional disorders) placed in the same classroom.

Mr Wise has been working to fight racism since he graduated in 1990 and has given lectures in over 600 college campuses on the subject but even he had to consciously fight the conditioned presumptuous mental and emotional response of "oh my God, can these guys really fly this plane?" His environment conditioned him this way but he is cheap nfl jerseys taking cheap jerseys wholesale responsibility and consciously fighting it with heightened awareness along with his admirable work to dismantle institutional racism.

It is an ancient cultural heritage, deeply Japanese, and almost impenetrable to the Western mind in its subtlety and sophistication. He is well known for being a terrible boxer fundamentally. Also, the likelihood of developing arthritis increases if an unstable knee gives way leading to a fall.

Vs. A few talented equestrian champs even got their images imprinted on coins.. This article offers an explanation: Interpreting the Symbolism of Hieronymus Bosch.. Young and/or middle aged women are wearing dungarees, mini skirts, and high heels.. What If I Didn't Get an Email from cheap authentic jerseys CSID on the Data Breach?Unfortunately, many people were sent this message as part of a mass message, and it then landed in http://www.nyjetsfanstore.com/demario-davis-jersey-c_23.html
their spam folders.

In a gaming scenario, the developer may want to restrict vAtoms to only be used in their games and held in their viewer.. If you have an ash tree in your yard, or in your neighborhood, do everything you can to protect it. "If something doesn't feel right, keep pressing.

Is able to button/slip on his/her tee shirt and put on their pants unattended. Staying on plan and making good choices while traveling was a snap with the available technology. We bowled specially well towards the end. With the advent of TI7 Shannon Sharpe Jersey
and its water theme I felt it was most appropriate to dedicate this event's emoticon to OSfrog and as revealed in the video they've been colored blue wholesale football jerseys as a simultaneous homage to our beloved IceFrog.

Even though Old World and New World vultures have genetic differences, they are all considered vultures. Well online from the couch you know what that looked been. I no longer that guy who just sits at home and plays video games or watches TV all day. Will Parks Jersey

I finished the soup by straining it through muslin to remove the chicken and herbs, returning the penis twirls to the broth with a handful of Brandon Shell Jersey
scarlet wolfberries. Tyrants and micromanagers are the worst offenders, he says. And honestly, that what Comedy is for..

While it may seem a little intimidating at first, with the right kind of resources, skills, and hard work, one can take definite steps to ultimately race in cheap jerseys china the NASCAR circuit. Stuff like that doesn ever happen on its own.. Abiding by this definition, there were three main orders, developed by the ancient Greeks viz, the Doric order, the Ionic order, and the Corinthian order.

Volver a “Categoria 2.1”