Problema (intereferencia) Edifier X750

Todos los modelos con 5 parlantes satélites y un subwoofer.

Moderadores: Soporte-1, hurling

.German.

Problema (intereferencia) Edifier X750

Mensajepor .German. » Lun Jul 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Hola el sabado pasado, compre el home, llego lo conecto al estabilizador, a la placa de sonido Sound Blaster Xtreme Music y esucho un interferencia muy molesta en el parlante central y en los satelites pero con menor intensidad, probe en otro enchufe desde otra fuente y el sonido persiste... Vi que no soy al primer usuario que le pasa estos... Hay alguna solucion o tengo que comerme el garron de llevar el producto a las serivio tecnico de Edifier??

Porquenoanda
Contactar:

Re: Problema (intereferencia) Edifier X750

Mensajepor Porquenoanda » Jue Jul 28, 2011 10:57 am

1. Desconectale los rca al edifier , fijate si hace ruido
2. Si no hace, conectalos a otra fuente, ej rep de mp3
Saludos

soporte
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensajepor soporte » Jue Jul 28, 2011 8:05 pm

el parlante central de X750 tiene amplificador de frecuencia recortada, porque su principio es para reproducir solo voces humanas (conversaciones) en peliculas DVD. quizas por eso se escucha con menor detalle, o sensacion de "suena mas flaco". eso es normal.
Gracias por su consulta. estamos a su servicio
Para una mejor y mas efectivo atencion, tambien utlizamos el facebook oficial EDIFIER ARGENTINA
les invito poner "like" a nuestro fan page: http://www.facebook.com/edifierargentina

glares

Mensajepor glares » Mié Dic 28, 2011 10:52 pm

Tengo un problema parecido adquirí ayer el x750 y el subwoofer genera una interferencia de los 600 mhz para abajo osea cuando hay sonidos grabes se escucha una fritura en todos los satelites. Con la pc con el mp3 con el celular etc..

soporte
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensajepor soporte » Jue Dic 29, 2011 12:14 am

este caso se parece una falta de tension en los transformadores, la potencia no esta alimentado lo suficiente, sugiero utilizar estabilizador de tencion por sea caso para cualquier problema de cualquier artefacto electronico, conviene tener uno.
no descarto posibilidad de tipo de musica tiene elementos de frecuencia baja con mucha dencidad, intenta cambiando otra musica menos pesado.
de todo modo, para asegurar que estee todo bien, mejor llevar el equipo a centro de servicio para verificar, si no estan muy atareados los muchachos pueden ayudarte para hacer un diagnostico.
Gracias por su consulta. estamos a su servicio
Para una mejor y mas efectivo atencion, tambien utlizamos el facebook oficial EDIFIER ARGENTINA
les invito poner "like" a nuestro fan page: http://www.facebook.com/edifierargentina

Porquenoanda
Contactar:

Mensajepor Porquenoanda » Mar Ene 03, 2012 3:03 pm

glares escribió: el subwoofer genera una interferencia de los 600 mhz para abajo osea cuando hay sonidos grabes

??? :?

edEfyBQlAG
Amigo VIP Edifier

22-36-22-36-175188 wholesale nfb jerseys

Mensajepor edEfyBQlAG » Jue May 03, 2018 6:36 am

Cat food that says that it's also suitable for kittens will not suffice. So for all observations to be the same as our universe with speed of light being infinite all other laws in this hypothetical universe will have to change as it has already been established that it can happen with the laws of our current universe.

Scans on Saturday morning revealed Croker had suffered the third ACL injury of his career, with a club statement confirming he will miss the entire season. "If you get them down in a series and things are looking bleak where that element of doubt might creep in quicker for the team that hasn't won.

The least resistance path to deal with it. Sure you might not have the time NOW to get better, but you a student, and you won be a student forever. The Borneo Pygmy Elephants population is about 1,200 and has been declining by 50% every fifty years since its cheap jerseys wholesale discovery in 1841.

On days I worked out I eat the 1500 just because I https://www.buffalobillsonline.com/kyle-williams-jersey-c_15.html
need the energy to work out. You forgot to mention that they are quite tasty too, in spite of there not being much too them. cheap nba jerseys
This period delivered to the automotive world such hallowed names as the cheap jerseys wholesale Mustang, 4 4 2, Barracuda, and Chevelle Super Sport.

He was raised Roman Catholic, although I be ashamed to admit that if I was as big a liar as he is. Interestingly, Craig believes that "people get what they deserve.". Unlike http://www.nyjetsfanstore.com/khiry-robinson-jersey-c_85.html
you I don believe it cheap jerseys is his right to share MY WEALTH, as small as it might be, and I defend my right to keep it..

Anatomy of a Horse's EarsIn the recently reported study, researchers in the School of Psychology, led by Jennifer Watham, at the University of Sussex in Brighton in the United Kingdom created an experimental design to analyze ear and eye positions in horses as a means of communication.

I first noticed it when taking out the garbage when the dirt patch moved on its own. The views expressed are their own. Busby began to rebuild his United team with the next generation of young players to come through the United ranks which included the likes of the great George Best.

Phototherapy and exposure to sunlight is another treatment option available for this skin condition. I have made apples just for enjoyment but I cheap jerseys china have also made them for fundraisers. I ate it, sliced into pieces, tasteless and flubbery in a clear chicken broth.

Fortunately, there is a wealth of incredible online resources that can be used by school librarians to help students meet the goals they need to reach to be successful. Even if you did write something that good, it would have been snuffed out by those in power because the new testament was so much more useful to control people..

This will be the called the trump shutdown. This child can be the unfavorite in the family because he/she https://www.clevelandbrownsonline.com/marcus-martin-jersey-c_5.html
may possess characteristics which are diametrically different from that of the parents and/or the rest of the family members. By the time he came to reelection he forgot about his reformer status and thus badly lost.

He is the editor of Mayor: John V. They are 8 7 when playing on the road this season.Real https://www.nyjetsfanonline.com/patrick-gamble-jersey-c_73.html
madrid is going to miss Facundo campazzo for the entire playoffs due to Left knee injury. D. I always learned towards wars being more of a distraction than anything else, and the reasons always different than what the public is told (other than a few obvious examples) so I am inclined to agree cheap jerseys wholesale with you in a sense.

Simpson's life after prison on parole living outside Las Vegas and Eva pilgrim is here with the story. Or why you making up a strawman by accusing anyone of insisting upon a right not to be offended. In a more private or sensitive setting with the president elect that was James clapper had President Obama responds that.

Hope you enjoy! I sure did.. I sure that since your proof of purchase clearly shows that you did not receive the right item they (hopefully) will be willing to fix it.. Far from it, you can wholesale nfl jerseys easily make a tattoo worse with over work, saturation limits, blowouts, overrun, micro scarring etc.

edEfyBQlAG
Amigo VIP Edifier

22-5-22-5-155626 cheap jerseys wholesale

Mensajepor edEfyBQlAG » Jue May 03, 2018 6:40 am

But it's first across the line, not the first across the line in the most graceful way. 18 2017. Endocarditis is an infection of the inner heart lining. It like demanding laws that protect you from getting flunked at school. They were known for their graphic art, witty writing and shock endings..

Controllers have polling rates, the rate at which they collect new inputs. Moses did not think he could convince Pharaoh to release God's people. Real change will begin when the spirit of transformation takes root and rugby crosses its final frontier: black apathy..

I love it so much. Yesterday, some emotions got the best of me (probably some hormone related stuff too, period is coming) and I ate one of those chilly cow cups that are 190cal for the tub (btw, the PB one is SO GOOD!!!). If you really wanna know why now then it all has to do with the Bible from what I've been reading and watching about this.

We wore our Santa hats and cheap authentic jerseys
painted hundreds of children's faces with snowmen, reindeer, Christmas trees, candycanes and anything else they requested. If the system thinks you may hit the car in front it warns you first giving you time to avoid the car (change lane) or break.

For 1, it now a lot smarter about when it refreshes each screen. Later in 1968, twelve years after they met, John and June Carter were married on March 1, 1968; although John asked June numerous times before, she finally agreed when he proposed during a performance in Ontario Canada.

If you compare the total polar bear population to the total Kodiak bear population, you realize that there are vastly greater numbers of polar bear, but the polar bear is considered endangered due to the very low bear per square mile ratio of total polar bear range..

So, couple concerns. 2. Based on this topic, lack of proper education is the cause of gender inequality as nobody can go far in this modern world without good education. It goes pretty simple cheap jerseys china from there. As I bent down to pick up a can of non GMO chunky tomato bisque soup for cheap jerseys a customer, I contemplated what it meant to have a "job." My family's work history, like that of many black American families, is one of ingenuity.

Unfortunately, when it comes to your resume, your potential employer will be doing just that to you. While his mother tried to reach 911 for help, Candelaria went to save the driver cheap chian jerseys
who was nearly drowning. Makes a lot more sense to build a stadium where our other two stadiums actually are.The official reasoning for choosing KeyArena Corey Brown Jersey
was that it preserved an existing city owned good, but there has been a shit ton of collusion between OVG, the Seattle Port, and the Seattle government.

You push the fast push the melees and ward the fuck up so the enemy jungler can give his laners an advantage. Acclaim also distributes entertainment software for other publishers worldwide and publishes comic books and software strategy guides. A similar risk is also apparent for law enforcement officials, since criminals can easily view and analyze videos to learn tricks of the trade once they become public record.. cheapjerseys

This one line almost single handedly ruined the movie for me.. On one hand, I love kids and would gladly play with them, on the other hand, mom and dad sitting across the park might decide to finally look up from their phone at just https://www.indianapoliscoltsonline.com/67-jeremy-vujnovich-jersey-c_3.html
the moment I picking up their kid..

Teddy, you're white dude. Comparisons to other countries education systems, particularly Finland are common in conversations about education in America, including this one. It far better to have names you may not often get mail for Brian Winters Jersey
than to have that mail returned incorrectly.This cheap football jerseys is just how things are, unfortunately.

Government has been spying on its citizens since at least 2001 it appears. I don't think we are gonna draft one before the 3rd round tho. The electroplating process combines electricity and an electrolyte solution. Their clothes have had a major impact on fashion today.

Sproul regularly and shares his stories. Everything you said happened to me verbatim. But if there is one thing Batman is, it unwavering in his conviction to not become a criminal and to wholesale jerseys not commit crime. Some people even swear that Miller Lite wholesale football jerseys taste better in the white cans than it does blue cans.

Volver a “Categoria 5.1”